Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Tall Tales of Hudson Steven...



Meet Hudson Steven Holm, the kid with the most creative, vivid imagination ever. I love to listen to his stories all day long. And I am Talking ALL DAY LONG. This child can talk.... hmmmmm I wonder where he gets that from? We know it's not from his father:)
But lately i have been sad, thinking this stage will pass soon. And i haven't really written a lot of the funny things he says down. So i am going to try to keep up on the Tall Tales of this precious little boy, so that i can always have them to make me smile....

Story #1: Me: Hud what are you doing in there? Who are you talking to? Hudson: Oh mom, I am just talking to Rowber. He is my friend he came to play!
(Rowber is Huddy's Imaginary friend, he came to play about six months ago. And he never leaves:)
Me: Oh good, do you want some lunch? Hudson: no I don't, but Rowber wants some chocolate chips. They make him strong like a super hero!
(Rowber only eats candy and smoothies, what hudson wishes his diet consisted of)
meanwhile Jett starts to cry....
Hudson: mom! Jettbug is crying! Go fix him..... And fix Rowber's baby brother too!
Me: Rowber has a baby brother too? what is his name?
Hudson: ummm... His baby's name is ......Yogurt. Baby Yogurt! and he is cryin! And you need to call his mommy and daddy to feed him!
Me: OK what is his Mommy and Daddy's name, so i can call them?
Hudson: (not even a pause this time) His mommy's name is Doodle, and his daddy's name is Tuck ok! Just call them!

Story#2:
( i walk in to hudson talking on my old phone, that i gave him to play with)
Hudson: Mommy! Oh good I need your help!
Me: Ok What?
Hudson: Can you please help me Taxt all my friends, and invite them to Rowber's Party?
Me: Oh, you mean Text Message?
Hudson; Yes Taxt message Mom!
Me: Ok, well who you are you inviting to this party?
Hudson: We need to Taxt Chuck, and Jake, and Doug and Deek, and one more........ ummm Toad! Ok mom, taxt all those guys and tell them to come to Rowbers Party! Because there is gonna be a big Cake! And Everyone needs to bring Rowber a present! Tell them to bring him a SPECIAL Surprise! (in a whispery voice)

I get about ten of these stories a day... Oh how I love my little man:)

4 comments:

erica said...

haha cute!
love your family picture on your header.

The Harrisons said...

hahaha that is so cute! I love Rowber and baby yogurt.

The Dabo's said...

I can honestly say we have never had a imaginary friend visit through 3 kids! He must be a smart kid! Love the saggy underwears, all boys are the same.

Jesse and Kimmie said...

that is so awesome. i love it! I wish Abby had a imaginary friend :)