Sunday, July 19, 2009

DOMINICANA!

Dominican Republic!

So I haven't posted in like forever:) But I had to make time to post our amazing Vacation to the DR!  We decided not to take Hudson, so we could relax, have lots of lovey dovey time, and just reconnect before baby #2 arrives:) It was Incredible! But we missed our little buddy soooo much!!

I couldn't figure how to get this to rotate:) SOrry:) But WE went snorkeling, and we swam with sharks!! IT was sooo Fun!

It was so nice to have a Romantic Getaway:)


22 weeks Prego! 
We totally lucked out and got upgraded to First Class!! WOO HOO!


The Sand was like cotton! So soft and white, SO BEAUTIFUL!
The HOLM fam! Thanks Mont and Lis- we love you guys!! And you spoil us all rotten!


3 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

After being sick as long as you have, i bet that was just what you needed...vacation to a tropical paradise :) you missed 113 degree weather in st. george. lucky you ;)

Gifford's said...

How fun, I'm jealous! You look so cute pregnant. I love all the pics!

The Kings said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got a good vacation in before #2 arrives. You look so cute!!!