Sunday, July 26, 2009

<24 weeks>

Holy cow! this pregnancy is flying by! Mostly because I have a rambunctious 2 year old to keep me busy 24/7.  I am not sick as often, which is great!  I am still tired all the time, and i feel like even when I am sleeping I am not getting well rested:) Oh well, that's just the name of the game! Speaking of Names, Steve and I cannot agree on a name if our life depended on it :) I have names I like, but he of course has no suggestions! Not Fair!  I am getting super excited about our new addition tho, He is kicking me like crazy! I can't believe I will be out numbered 3 to 1!  But I couldn"t be in love more with my 3 boys:) If the next 15 weeks go as fast as the first  24, He will be here before I know it!!

2 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

so what are the names that you like? I still want to see a prego pic of you so get on it already! :)

Tara and David said...

I know what you mean about it going by so fast. I have 9 1/2 weeks left crazy! Dave and I can't agree on a name for this little girl. Why is it so hard, our boys names were really easy. Oh well! Having 2 boys close together is alot of fun!!