Monday, May 11, 2009

12 weeks

So I am 12 weeks.  And i feel like the sickness is getting worse! Is that how it works?  I thought i would be past this part! I am throwing up more regularly.  And sooooooooo stinking tired! I feel so much better when i read other prego blogs, and they say their house is messy and they lay on the couch and try to muster up some energy to wash their hair:)  I am thinkin i need more zofran:)  Anyway i did get an ultrasound, and it made me cry to see two arms and two little legs kickin away in there!!! SO amazing!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Get the Zofran. Why suffer when you don't have to! I'm still popping pills every once in a while and I'm 21 weeks.

A said...

jamie I am so excited for you guys. Sorry you are sick. I got more sick at 12 weeks too. Mine lasted 18. Good luck! I can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Bendrea said...

Jaime I told you I got sicker as time went by! It's normal, take the meds!! Love ya lady lou!!

Megan Andersen said...

First of all CONGRATS on the baby! Second, is your house done yet?? You've got lots of exciting things happening in your life right now!!

Malea and Parx said...

hang in there! it's worth all the mysery!

Whitney and Chris said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm so sorry that you're sick, hopefully it passes soon!

ryanfam said...

I will come clean for you:)

Kit said...

I could cry for you!! There is nothing worse!! I am starting to feel better (17 weeks). Definitely get Zofran! It doesn't take it all away, but it does do wonders! SO glad that I have a prego buddy! Congrats you guys!

Renee and Kiddies said...

Congrats Jaime...I had the throwing up, I did it for the first 5 months with all three, non-stop, had to get IV's and all...hope you start to feel better...So what are you hoping for? Girl, boy? BTW...your little boy is seriously so handsome...