Monday, June 13, 2011

Disney World!!!!











We had the most Fabulous time at Disney!! We seriously saw everything! And had so much fun with the Fam! Thanks Mont and Lis for treating us to such a fun vacay!! Hudson was at the best age! He rode all the rides!! He was most excited when he was tall enough for Splash Mountain!! I have never had more fun than watching him! He is so brave! It is so Bitter/Sweet to have Steve's Parents leave to be Mission Presidents for 3 years:( But we are glad we got to make such amazing memories on this trip! It will def last us, till we see them again!!:) Love You Monte and Lisa!!!!!!! xoxoxox!

3 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Seriously how fun! I love the picture of you with your two boys! And I think I heard you were having another boy? That is so awesome, 3 little boys will be so much fun. Just following in your in-law's footsteps. I guess you will just have to have three more and they will be all girls!

Britta said...

You guys are always doing such fun things! Lucky lucky! Love your guts. p.s. I had to do a couple double takes on pics of Huddy- he's so grown up it's crazy!!!

CAid said...

https://project-moonshot.me