Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time...


Time! Time to wake up, Time to eat, Time to go, Time to work, Time to play, Time to sleep, Time to blog, Time to cook, TIme to do Laundry, Time to teach, Time to plan, TIme to get ready, TIme to CLEAN, Time to see, Time to listen.......Time Time TIme! There's never Enough Time! My Days are full of stuff to do, I am busy with things I have created for myself! But at the end of the day I find myself wondering.... Did I spend enough time with my boys doing NOTHING? Just sitting there snuggling them, and making sure they know how much I cherish these precious stages. I need to make more TIME for that! Because all too soon my time will be up! So I vow to spend more Time doing NOTHING! :)

6 comments:

cassidy said...

Jaim I HEAR YA! This is the theme of my week/life right now!

I am LOVING your new pics! Did you guys do them yourself? amazing.

Morgan said...

I always wonder the same thing, except I ask myself, "Did I get on the floor and actually play with my kids today?" Dolls, games, puzzles, coloring books. Often I use those things to keep them busy while I do the other things that I think just have to get done. Lately though, playing along is my priority and we have all loved it.

Jesse and Kimmie said...

ok 2 things....one, great post. I totally agree. and secondly, the new family photo collage at the beginning of your blog is amazing. I am in love with the one of huddy on the upper left corner. her hair is amazing! :)

Matt Harrison said...

Looks like Huddy has found some time to eat... like always!

Kit said...

Amen sister!!

ANd I adore your post below!
You are such a wonderful mother!! THanks for inspiring!
Loves!!

Kit said...

Oh yes and I am obsessed with the photo collage header. Darling!