Sunday, May 30, 2010

Missin my Sissies:)

I have always lived by at least one of my sisters. And for the first time in my life I am alone! I hate it! I miss these girls more than they could imagine! I just wanted to tell them that they are my best friends. They can make me laugh like no body's business. We have so many fun memories together! And it so fun seeing our kids make memories together now. But I count down the minutes until I am with my sissies:) Nobody understands you better than a sister. No one forgives you quicker. No one makes you laugh harder. No one will ever compare to your sisters:) I am a lucky girl to have two:) I love you sissy poos.....
I Photobucket

5 comments:

Cortney Stucki said...

I love you sooooo much I miss you I hate being away can cali come any sooner please please please. I need to move closer ahhhhhhh Love you

Bendrea said...

I love my sissys too. Miss you poo. PS thanks for showing everyone what amazingly beautiful perky boobs I have........muahahahah

Jesse and Kimmie said...

what a sweet post :) It's for this exact reason i've always wanted a sister. So jealous right now :)

Megan Andersen said...

So what did your sissy think about zumba last night?? Did she sweat her brains out??! It is like a sauna in that place! Great to see you, you are looking so good!!

Melanie Spendlove said...

What an awesome tribute to your sisters! You have such a great family!