Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Peace and Love...

5 MoNtHs! I absolutely love this age... (but i always say that at every stage). Jett is so much fun right now. He smiles when I walk in the room. He plays with toys. He rolls over. He loves to be entertained by his big brother:) He blows bubbles and makes the cutest cooing sounds. He is really ticklish, and giggles so hard when you squeeze his legs. He is constantly hungry.... and I mean CoNStAnTly!! Must be a growth spurt! He loves to snuggle. He loves his daddy to tease him. He is close to being able to sit up. HE LOVES rice cereal. Which is funny because Hud hated it! He still doesn't sleep all the way thru the night. I don't know what it is with all you mom's that are like " my two month old sleeps 12 hours a night" blah blah blah is what i say to you! How would it be to sleep thru the night!! I cannot remember! But Overall He is an Angel. The spirit he brings to our Family is soooo Sweet!! We love you Jett Bug!



6 comments:

The Harrisons said...

He is so dang cute!!!! I can't believe he's already 5 months old!! Love you guys.

Madsen Updates said...

look at all his blonde hair!! He is adorable, and getting so big! Lincoln didn't sleep through the night (meaning 8 hours) until he was almost 8 months old!!! I'm hoping Wes will be one of those that magically sleeps through the night at 2 months!!

Megan Andersen said...

Wow, he is turning into a little blondie! Don't you just love binkies?? You are so lucky that he will take a cute one...not just those fugly huge hospital green ones..
And I am just like you...I love every stage too! They all have there pros & cons. And yeah, I meant to say hello the other night at Zumba,, but sometimes I try to hard to be like Andrea that I can't talk! Seriously!! I don't know how she can work out at that intensity & still talk?? That mystery will always remain I guess. K so I know everybody says this but with you I really mean it...let's get our kids together at the park this summer. AHHHH I know, don't you hear that all the time?? But seriously wouldn't it be so fun!!! You are a doll! It has been so fun to reconnect with you. XOXOX baby!!

Cortney Stucki said...

I miss this little bug. i want to snuggle him right now. when are we going to cali. ahhhhh his binkie looks so cute. i love him and huddy sooooo much miss you.

Cortney Stucki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cassidy said...

Hey Jaim- k so it's super easy (and WAYYY faster). You upload them to photobucket first, if you don't know about that it's just photobucket.com, make an account and upload from there, easy peasy (before uploading, click options by the upload link and make the size like 500x800 or whatever is closest to that). then after they're uploaded, click save and then it brings you to a page where you can get the links. copy the DIRECT LINK one. Got to blogger like you normally would, go to the picture uploaded page and on the right side, there's a box for "direct link" so paste them there. IT takes about 4 seconds to upload. love it. Hopefully that's not too confusing because it's really not hard. You can also google it to get better instructions :)