Sunday, November 22, 2009

39 Weeks.....



So..... I was hoping to go into labor on my own, But I decided I am not going to refuse some Help speeding the process along. I was supposed to get induced on Friday-But Because I don't have a medical emergency on my hands I have been bumped to Monday:) (TOMORROW). So Tomorrow is the day! I can't wait to meet my little Baby Jett. Just hope everything goes smooth so I can be out of the hospital by Thanksgiving! I can honestly say I have never been more thankful on Thanksgiving in my Life! I get to add a new babe to my little Fam. I am healthy, happy, loved. What more could a girl ask for....

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Good luck! So excited for you!!! There's nothing like a new little baby around the house, especially around the holidays! Love the name too. Hope everything goes well, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.

Matt Harrison said...

Jaim I love his room!! Can't wait to see it, and you, and baby Jett! Good luck today!!

erica said...

yay! good luck - hope all goes well. a thanksgiving to remember for sure!

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm excited to see the little guy. The room looks great!

The Kings said...

I'm so excited to meet him too... Only a few more hours now! Love you and I'll see you soon!

missy said...

Woohoo, the babe is here. He's darling. Julie sent me a picture. I'm sure hope that everything went smoothly. A Thanksgiving to remember for sure.