Tuesday, April 7, 2009

3 YEARS!


My hubby and I have been married for 3 years today! And have been best buds for much much longer:) He is the person who understands me, supports me, deals with me, loves me, pushes me, snuggles me, encourages me, teases me, misses me, and is always there for me!  He makes me feel beautiful, even when I feel far from it. He makes me laugh at those times when I am so mad and taking life way too serious!  He dreams with me, and plans crazy adventures we both hope to go on someday . He writes me love letters, and leaves cute notes on my mirror.  He takes care of me in every possible way.  He is the best part of my life... I love you Steven. 
                                                           Happy Anniversary!!!!




7 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Tav and Aims said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are perfect for eachother!

ryanfam said...

Happy anniversary! Such cute pics and I love that Steven(lol, I love hearing you call him that. So serious) looks so SERIOUS in many of them! Looks like you guys have been having a blast. COngrats on the new home! Can't wait to see pics
PS happy belated bday! I will take you out next time:)

The Kings said...

So cute! You guys are amazing and I love you!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

happy anniversay, birthdays and everything:)- you two are seriously cute!!

Megan Andersen said...

Did you meet him at PV? He sounds like the greatest...you lucky girl you! Happy Anniversary!!

Courtney said...

I can't believe it's already been 3 years. Time flies when you're having fun!