I can't believe how fast my baby is growing! I feel like i need to push pause and just enjoy each stage a little longer!
I can't get enough of this bug... Ooh i just love his kisses and squeezes!
* Jett is such a momma's boy, he reaches for me now- and makes his daddy mad!
* He army crawls with his head... it is so funny to watch. But he gets little rug burns on his forehead from pushing so hard.
* He is still nursing about 3 to 4 times a day, but likes his bottle too and holds it by himself which is wonderful!
* He still likes baby food mostly just fruit though, he is getting better at eating with his hands.
* He is soo smiley and happy, everyone comments on what a sweet happy baby he is.
* He is taking such good naps lately! and has really started liking his bed, he likes to just lay in there and talk.
* His legs are strong, and he can stand while holding on to something all by himself!
* He has two bottom teeth, and bites me! makes me so mad!!
* He Loves Loves Loves his brother! Anything Hudson does he wants to be a part of! When Hudson walks in the room Jett screeches for joy!
*He snuggles on my shoulder, my favorite part of life so far:)
*He adores his daddy, and loves playtime with brother and Dad!
If i could clone him, and have one more just like him- i would!!
It seriously makes me feel like I can handle a couple more If there was a guarantee they would be like Jett.
on a side note: We went to see toy story 3 and i balled my eyes out, Thinking my boys will someday grow up. And I will have to give all their toys away! I dread that day. I honestly can't think about it. I love this stage of life, and Selfishly want to prolong it as long as possible.... Any other moms with me on this?
Have a Cozy Weekend.
19 hours ago